Full-height turnstile is designed to implement the function of control and management of employee access to the territory and to the premises of the enterprise or office on individual passes or at the command of the janitor. The turnstile can be supplied as a single or double. The dual version allows more economical use of the width of the passage through the combination of the reverse zone of both rotors. In addition, in the double version does not require additional fencing, closing the area of the reverse rotor. Durability is ensured by the absence of plastic and other non-durable parts in the mechanism. The turnstile housing is made of stainless steel. The turnstile is included in the system either through the “ALGO-421PV” control panel or through the “Assad32-MO” product. In both cases, the clock's AWP may additionally be applied.
- width - (1306 ± 5) mm;
- depth - (1445 ± 5) mm;
- height - (2281 ± 5) mm;
- turnstile weight (300 ± 20) kg;
- The turnstile is powered by a constant voltage from 10.4 to 13.6 V;
- The mass of one pass of a turnstile assembled is 300 kg;
- The capacity of the turnstile is up to 15 people / min with access using an ID card and up to 10 people / min with access using an ID card and an individual pin code;
- ambient air temperature from 0 ° C to + 50 ° C;
- relative air humidity up to 80% at 25 oС;
- atmospheric pressure from 84 to 106.7 kPa (from 630 to 800 mm Hg);
- mode of operation around the clock
- mean time to failure, h, not less than 10,000;
- average service life including restoration works, days, at least 3652;
- average recovery time, h, not more than 1.
- 12 months warranty from the date of commissioning;
- the warranty storage period of the turnstile is 12 months from the date of shipment to the consumer;
- the average service life of the turnstile, taking into account the restoration work, is not less than 10 years.