Bulletproof mantrap ALGO-321B
The ALGO-321B airlock is designed to organize authorized entry into and out of protected areas and premises by identifying individuals by a combination of various signs, as well as preventing unauthorized access to protected areas and premises. The cabin is a controlled blocking device and provides: - full blocking of the passage opening; - automatic and manual (in emergency situations) door opening; - protection against the passage of two or more people at the same time; - blocking the intruder inside the cabin.
Depending on the installed equipment in the cabin, the identification of the person is carried out using: - measuring the mass of a person; - contactless access card; - individual pin-code; - biometric parameters (the shape of the hand); - control attempts at the removal of nuclear materials; - video identification. Control of the passage can be carried out automatically by the commands of the access control system and from the control panel by the team on duty at the checkpoint.
- The cab is powered from a single-phase AC network (220 (+22; - 33)) V, frequency (50 ± 1) Hz.
- The power consumed by the cab from the primary power supply network is not more than 160 V • A.
- Operating temperature from 278 to 313 K (from +5 o C to +40 o C);
- Extreme temperature from 223 to 323 K (from -50 ° C to +50 o C);
- Relative humidity of 80% at a temperature of 298 K (25 o C);
- Atmospheric pressure is from 60 to 106.7 kPa (from 450 to 800 mm Hg. Art.).
- Cabin weight not more than 600 kg.
- Overall dimensions of the cabin, mm: width - 1354; depth - 1356; height is 2500.
- Continuous work time cabins - 24 h.
- mean time to failure, h, at least 10,000;
- average service life, taking into account restoration work, days, at least 3652;
- average recovery time, h, not more than 1.
- Cabin capacity: 4 - 6 people per minute.